Personal & Small Group Training
Individual & Partner Training
The Personal Training Department at Community Hospital Fitness Pointe is composed of degreed and/or certified health and fitness professionals. Our Personal Training staff helps clients maintain and progress with a personalized health and fitness program. Our clients achieve their health and fitness goals while enjoying our friendly, non-intimidating workout environment.You can submit the completed documents by:
- In-person: Fitness Pointe Reception Desk, Main Entrance
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 9950 Calumet Ave., Munster, IN 46321
You will be contacted by a fitness professional within 3-5 business days regarding your Personal Training application.
Our Personal Training team offers:
- Personal (one-on-one or partner) fitness training to meet your specific goals, including:
- General Fitness Training – An overall, well-balanced fitness program focusing on strength, endurance, flexibility, balance and core function.
- Specialty Training – Pilates, water, yoga, golf fitness, sports specific, functional movement, cycling, running and medical challenges
- Health coaching (for medical condition management (i.e. diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, etc.) and weight management)
COACH - Small Group Training
Minimum of three participants
An excellent alternative to one-on-one personal training. Fitness Pointe's small group COACH FITNESS program offers the benefits of working with a personal trainer at a fraction of the cost of private sessions. The session is nine weeks in length, will meet once per week and each class is 55 minutes.